Friday, March 11, 2011

I've Been...LAZY

I have a good idea for my blog!  Each of my posts are going to begin with, "I've Been...."  I figured this would give me a starting point for each entry.  But, sadly since I came up with the idea I've been racking my brain to figure out what "I've Been...up to."  It occured to me that "I've Been...LAZY!" 

You would think that since Spring is around the corner I could motivate myself to do something productive, but it's just not happening. For some reason my motivation seems to come in the Fall.

I do have many things I want to do (and need to do) however.  I've even started a list!

1. Finish Mya's bed skirt
2. Take Tanner shopping for fabric for a new quilt (his is turning to rags and up until recently he has refused to even think of me making a new one.  The other day he told me that it would be okay as long as I made it exactly like his "little blankie." )
3. This and other pillows


4. Do some painting touch-ups on my baseboards, YUK!
5. Finish at least two of my UNFINISHED quilts.
Okay I'm I think that's good for now.  Just think if I get these five things checked off my list I'll have a pretty good "I've Been...PRODUCTIVE"  blog post to do.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you have so many to do's! I hope when all my kids are away one day :( sad, I am as busy as you are!!! I love your many hobbies and I love that you sew. Have you always sewed? I really need to learn. And I love the pillow! I can't wait to see the rest of your to do's! Post pictures please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. to do #6, Make Nixon a quilt for a twin bed. :) Your a good grandma!

    ReplyDelete